Wednesday 24 April 2013

Breezeway Makeover: Inspiration Board



Here's a peak of my ideas for my breezeway makeover.


Breezeway Inspiration
Here's the link to my board on Olioboard: https://olioboard.com/boards/198316-breezeway-inspiration

I was hoping to have more of the actual room to show you but the weather here has been terrible with lots of cold rainy days.  This room is closed off to the outside but isn't insulated or heated. Not so good for painting. Boo! While the weather is crappy outside, I have been working on doing projects that I can work on in my basement. The one project has taken a few more coats of paint then I had originally anticipated {Frustrating!}so it's still a work in progress.

I can't wait to show you some of these projects so stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips