Saturday 18 January 2014

My First Beauty Box 5

Happy Weekend!!

I'm back from my three week road trip! I have so much to share with you but I want to make sure I don't leave anything out so it will have to be my next post.

Since it is the weekend, I thought I would share some beauty fun for my first post for 2014.

As a little treat for myself for the new year, I thought I would try one of those beauty box subscriptions that seem to be all over the blog world. I was unable to subscribe to my first choice, Birchbox, sadly because they do not ship to Canada. My very close second choice was Beauty Box 5 and I was so excited that they do ship to Canada for free. I signed up at Beauty Box 5 back in December and received my box a few days ago. Needless to say I was super excited to see what was in my first box.



Inside were these great goodies: 
  •   H2O Plus Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash
  •   Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil 
  •   Swissco Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves
  •   Jergens Daily Moisturizer
  •   Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm 
  •   Bonus Product: That Awkward Moment Mirror Compact

I can't wait to try these new products. Like a lot of people right now, I suffer from very dry skin in the winter and these sound like they will fit the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips