Tuesday 5 November 2013

Caribbean Travel Must Haves

My apologies for my missed post last week, besides being very busy I haven't been feeling very well. I am hoping to feel better for my vacation next week. We are going to the Caribbean for a long-time friend's wedding so I am very excited.

In honour of my trip, I thought I would share my vacation must haves.


Caribbean Travel Must Haves

1. Great Pair of Sunglasses. Right now my dream sunglasses are these Tory Burch sunglasses They have a great shape and the perfect shade of tropical blue.

2. Add a little height to your beach look with these awesome wedges. They will add great length your legs.

3. I am not a total lover of flip flops but Havaianas have one me over. You can walk all day in these and look super cute at the same time.

4. A fabulous hat to keep the sun out of your eyes.

5. Fun Nail Polish for the superb pedicure.

6. Large Pretty Beach Bag for your magazines, books, and sunscreen.

The six must haves will keep you stylish on the beach so keep these in mind for your next beach getaway.

Stayed tuned this week because I hope to have another post for you this week to make up for no post last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips