Saturday 22 June 2013

Birthday Party Ideas for a 2 Year Old

{This post is a little later than I like to be with my post. It's been a challenging week: my week first began with writer's block then all of us got sick, again. :( Nothing serious just another cold. I really thought once summer was here we be cold free for a while...any ways here I am with apologies.} 

I am currently working on designing my son's 2nd birthday party. We were away last year for his first birthday so I want to give him a big one this year. 

Venue: Our Backyard (minus the laundry)

Time:  Late Afternoon - After nap time to avoid any meltdowns

Theme: Still on the fence but it's probably going to be Toy Story Inspired. My son just loves those movies.

Cake: I already own a T-Rex dinosaur cake pan (a great find I picked up at a yard sale) that I will make into the character Rex from the movies.  
Partysaurus Pan from Wilton http://www.wilton.com/shapedpan/Partysaurus-Pan#


Games: Still working on it...pin the antenna on the alien, guess how many army guys are in the jar, maybe a piƱata...

Party Favours: Still working on it....searching for lots of options on Pinterest
Image from Party City



















































Theses a just a few ideas. Check out my pinterest page to see more of my ideas http://pinterest.com/homeandfashionc/toy-story-inspired-2nd-birthday/.

Stay tuned for party pictures in three weeks. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips