Tuesday 18 March 2014

March 2014 Beauty Box 5

I received my Beauty Box 5 for March this week.

March 2014 Beauty Box 5
 Here's what was in this month's box:

1. Jane's Pick All Natural Soap - Scent was too strong for me.

2. Tree Hut Shea Body Butter - Loved this product!

3. Bellepierre Cosmetics Make-up Base - Haven't tried this yet but it should make a good eyeshadow base.

4. H20 Plus Hand & Nail Cream - Received this sample last month and didn't like the scent.

5. Swissco Loofah & Terry Facial Pad - Haven't tried this yet but an excited to try this.

I have given this beauty box subscription a three month trial and though I have liked some products most of them haven't been for me. I decided that I will cancel my subscription. It was a great way to get introduced to some new products and try them out before making the big purchase.

Have you ever tried something and hadn't had it turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips